We are excited to welcome your kids to the Tot Room! Please note the following as we strive to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. We appreciate your patience and understanding. All rules and policies are subject to change as we continue to monitor the requirements provided to us by the Board of Health and State.
|1 Hour||2 Hours|
Reservations are required for each individual child due to a limited capacity of 8. Reservations may be made one week in advance beginning at midnight, and up until the beginning of the session time.To make a reservation, click here or use the Blue Ash Recreation Center app.
- Session 1: 9-10a
- Session 2: 10-11a
- Session 3: 11a - 12p
- Session 4: 12-1p
- Session 1: 5 – 6p
- Session 2: 6 – 7p
- Session 3: 7-8p
Reservations may be cancelled up until one hour before the session begins. Please note that individuals who do not cancel their reservations prior to the start time of the session will risk losing their reservation privileges and/or membership privileges for 7 days. To cancel your reservation, either view your reservation and cancel it directly from your email or call the recreation center and one of our staff will cancel the reservation for you (745-8550). We understand life throws us curveballs, if you must cancel your reservation within the hour of the session time, please cancel by calling the recreation center staff. The reservation maker is responsible for all members of their party and will be the one to lose their reservation privilege if any member of their party does not show.
- After toys are played with, they will be placed in a disinfectant bin
- Regular cleaning and sanitization will occur on table tops and other high touch surfaces.
- Toys positioned 6 ft apart
- Children required to sanitize hands or wash hands upon entry
- Sanitizer available for use upon entry
- Parents must wear face coverings when dropping off and picking up children
- Temperature checks are required for all children upon entry
Click here for information on passes, age limits and rules.