Event, Program, & Rental Applications
The City of Blue Ash offers several options for those who are interested in using City space for their event, program, or private gathering. Please read the descriptions below and choose the option that is the best fit for you or your organization. Then follow the the steps provided to get connected with a City of Blue Ash representative.
Shortcuts: Program Application Event Application Participate in a City of Blue Ash Event Rent a Room or Shelter
- Ongoing, consistent series of gatherings centered around a particular interest and offered to the public (examples include fitness classes, family oriented activities, camps, etc).
- To apply, please fill out the Program Proposal. If your program is accepted, you will be contacted to set up and interview with our staff. We recommend proposing your program at least 90 days out from the proposed start date to allow for adequate planning, communication, and marketing.
- Single or multi-day gatherings that are open to the public (examples include festivals, holiday celebrations and/or charity races).
- All event inquiries will require completion of the event questionnaire which will be submitted to City of Blue Ash Events and Programming Manager. A City of Blue Ash representative will contact you within five business days of the questionnaire submission with the appropriate application for the specific event inquiry.
- It is important to note that open booking for our rental facilities begins the first Monday in November of the prior year and availability may become very limited after this date. Also, Summit Park specific applications must be received by September 30th of the prior year.
Participate in a City of Blue Ash Event
- If you are interested in being involved (a vendor, participant, volunteer, or entertainment act) in an event that the City of Blue Ash is hosting such as the Summer Concert Series, SummitFest, Red, White & Blue Ash, Farmers Market, the Blue Ash Memorial Day Parade, or Beats, Arts & Eats, click here.
Rent a Room or Shelter (Updated October 4, 2020)
- Despite our typical rental opening date approaching on November 2nd for 2021 rentals, we will not be accepting any new rental facility requests for rental rooms at neither the Recreation Center or Summit Park at this time. When we are safely able to open our facilities and group gathering limitations allow, we will notify the public and we will begin taking reservations again.
- Private gatherings with predetermined participants (examples include business meetings, birthday parties, reunions, or other private social gatherings), can be held at Summit Park or at other City venues. Review each venue's chart by clicking on the link above to determine which rental space will best fit your needs.
- NOTE: To rent a room or shelter at the Blue Ash Recreation Center, Nature Park, or Oakwood Park, renters must be a Blue Ash resident, Rec Center member, a Blue Ash based business employee, or non-profit business or group, and are required to make the reservation in person at the Blue Ash Recreation Center during office hours.
- All current reservations will be subject to current group gathering limitations. If gathering restrictions are still in place within two weeks of your upcoming rental our staff will be reaching out to you to remind you of the current restrictions and give you the option to reschedule if needed.
- Please visit www.coopercreekblueash.com for information regarding the Cooper Creek Event Center venue availability.