The Administration Department includes the offices of the City Manager, Assistant City Manager, Treasurer/Administrative Services Director, Communications, Human Resources, Tax, Finance, Information Technology, and Administration support staff.
The City Manager is appointed by City Council to serve as the City’s chief executive and administrative officer.
The mission of the City Manager is to:
- Ensure the implementation of City policies and programs consistent with the City’s mission and vision statements
- Provide professional management and leadership for all activities of the City
- Advise and support the City Council, and carry out council policies consistent with the strategic goals and objectives
- Advise the Council on overall governmental operations
- Oversee the preparation, monitoring, and execution of the city budget
- Serve as a liaison with outside agencies
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of all city departments and staff through department heads
The Administration Management Team is responsible for the daily operations of the City under the direction of the City Manager.Please use the navigation on the left to guide you through the department's site.