Blue Ash Veterans Memorial
The Blue Ash Bicentennial Veterans Memorial Park, formally dedicated on May 25, 1991, and financed by the City of Blue Ash, is located in downtown Blue Ash adjacent to Towne Square at the southwest corner of Hunt and Cooper Roads. 

The memorial is a one-of-a-kind national caliber memorial with ten life-size sculptures representative of each of the following: American Revolution, War of 1812, Mexican War, Civil War, Spanish-American War, World War I, World War II, Korean War, Vietnam War, and Persian Gulf War. The sculptures have been installed in a circle to portray that the sacrifice and importance of all American veterans is equal. Behind each sculpture is a 20-foot bronze-colored flagpole flying the flag from that era. Another major portion of the memorial, in the center of the 100-foot diameter circle of sculptures, is a 40-foot high bronze flagpole mounted upon a ten-foot wide by six-foot high black granite nonagon base that depicts unique etchings of various veteran scenes, famous quotes, and other historical and military information.  

The illustrations on the granite nonagon, as well as the design of nine of the ten sculptures, at the Blue Ash Veterans Memorial were created by Cincinnati area artist Gary Carson. For more information on Gary, visit his website at www.garycarsonartworks.com.

THE INSCRIBED PAVER PROGRAM
The memorial ground surface is made up of brick pavers which are available for inscription to honor individual American veterans. Brick pavers may be purchased by the public to honor any American who has served or is currently serving in the United States Armed Services. Inscribed bricks may be ordered to be installed each Veteran's Day (generally, the deadline for brick orders is August 15th in order for the bricks to be installed by that Veteran's Day). Bricks cost $40 each, which may be tax deductible. All proceeds will go towards the Veterans Memorial.

Bricks may be purchased in person at the 6171 Interstate Circle between 8:00 AM and 1:00 PM weekdays. Mail orders are also accepted. Call (513) 686-1277 for an order form and further information regarding the inscribed paver program.