Event, Program, & Rental Applications
The City of Blue Ash offers several options for those who are interested in using City space for their event, program, or private gathering. Please read the descriptions below and choose the option that is the best fit for you or your organization. Then follow the the steps provided to get connected with a City of Blue Ash representative.
Shortcuts: Program Application Event Application Participate in a City of Blue Ash Event Rent a Room or Shelter
- Ongoing, consistent series of gatherings centered around a particular interest and offered to the public (examples include fitness classes, family oriented activities, camps, etc).
- To apply, please fill out the Program Proposal. If your program is accepted, you will be contacted to set up and interview with our staff. We recommend proposing your program at least 90 days out from the proposed start date to allow for adequate planning, communication, and marketing.
- Single or multi-day gatherings that are open to the public (examples include festivals, holiday celebrations and/or charity races).
- All event inquiries will require completion of the event questionnaire which will be submitted to City of Blue Ash Events and Programming Manager. A City of Blue Ash representative will contact you within five business days of the questionnaire submission with the appropriate application for the specific event inquiry.
- It is important to note that open booking for our rental facilities begins November 1st of the prior year and availability may become very limited after this date. Also, Summit Park specific applications must be received by September 30th of the prior year..
- If you are interested in being involved (a vendor, participant, volunteer, or entertainment act) in an event that the City of Blue Ash is hosting such as the Summer Concert Series, SummitFest, Red, White & Blue Ash, the Blue Ash Memorial Day Parade, or Beats, Arts & Eats, click here.
- Private gatherings with predetermined participants (examples include business meetings, birthday parties, reunions, or other private social gatherings), can be held at Summit Park or at other City venues. Review each venue's chart below to determine which rental space will best fit your needs.
- NOTE: To rent a room or shelter at the Blue Ash Recreation Center, Nature Park, or Oakwood Park, renters must be a Blue Ash resident, Rec Center member, a Blue Ash based business employee, or non-profit business or group, and are required to make the reservation in person at the Blue Ash Recreation Center during office hours.