Free tax prep available for elderly and low to moderate income individuals in Blue Ash
(January 23, 2023 - Blue Ash)
Free tax preparation is available for the elderly and low- to moderate-income individuals in Blue Ash and the surrounding communities.
The AARP Tax Counseling for the Elderly Program is offering these services at the Sharonville Community Center and Mayerson Jewish Community Center.
You must make an appointment for either location and bring the following items with you:
- A photo ID for each adult on the return
- Your Social Security card and SS cards for EACH person on the return
- A copy of your tax returns for the last year
- All income information from 2022 (W-2s, W-2G, 1099-Rs, SS Statements, Interest and Dividends Statements, Stock sales, etc.)
- All expense information from 2022 (charitable contributions, tax statements, mortgage statements, medical expenses, etc.)
- Direct deposit bank information (a canceled check works)
Sharonville Community Center, 10990 Thornview Drive, Sharonville:
Call 513-563-2895 to make an appointment. Appointments are available on Wednesdays and Fridays from February 8 through April 14.
Mayerson Jewish Community Center, Amberley Village, 8485 Ridge Road, Amberley Village:
Call 513-761-7500 to make an appointment. Appointments are available on Thursdays from February 2 to March 30.
Tax preparation will be completed on the day of the appointment unless there are issues with the return.