Call ahead for curbside brush removal
(August 12, 2019 - Blue Ash)
Don’t let a large pile of limbs and twigs sit on the curb or in the street.
Call the Blue Ash Public Works Service Department Center to schedule a removal time.
Requests for brush removal are on a call-in basis only and pickups will be scheduled for the following week.
Call 513-686-1250 to schedule your brush pick up today.
Here are some recommendations to make your debris pick up go smoothly and safely:
- Have the brush to the curb by Sunday evening.
- Cut ends should face the street and brush should be in small piles.
- Brush must not be larger than 12" in diameter.
- Stumps and root systems must be detached.
- Brush consists of limbs and twigs only. It should NOT be mixed with leaves, grass, flowers, mulch, bush trimmings, fencing, nails, plastic, metal, lumber, bamboo, etc. The machine is not designed to handle those materials and could cause damage or injury.
- Brush must be placed near the edge of the street or curb within the city's right of way.
- Do not place the brush in the street, on the sidewalk, near a parked car, or near a fire hydrant.
Rumpke collects brush year-round on your regularly scheduled waste collection day. Brush must be cut in 6’ lengths and tied in bundles, or placed in your Rumpke waste wheeler or personal garbage can.
Rumpke will not collect loose piles of brush, so please place small amounts of brush in the provided waste wheeler.