Summit Park's Tower Rooms Available to Rent
How to rent a Summit Park tower room:
- Online requests can be made at here or by calling recreation staff at 513-686-1877.
- Room Rental Policies and Procedures including general information such as pricing and room amenities can also be found at here.
Tower room rental basics:
- Room Rental Fees (per room)
- $70/hr (up to 5 hours)
- $500/day (up to 8 hours)
- Reservations may be made the first business day of November for the following year. Minimum three-week notice is required to schedule rentals.
- Individual Room Capacity is 6o people.
- Up to 120 people may be accommodated if the renter chooses to rent both tower rooms.
- All outdoor space, unless specifically part of the rental, is considered public space and should be treated as such. The outdoor space directly behind the Observation Tower is the only outdoor space that may be rented. This may be utilized only when renting both tower rooms and additional fees and guidelines apply.
- The Observation Tower itself is not available for rent and will remain open to the public during regularly accessible hours.
- Certain large-scale social events, such as weddings, will not be approved.
- This room rental process is designed for private social gatherings. The City of Blue Ash has an Event Application process for those individuals interested in the use of a rental space in association with an event. The Summit Park Event Application can be found on www.summitparkblueash.com. Other event applications may be found on www.blueashevents.com.
- The Community Room has the same fee structure and room capacity but some of the specifics are different, including catering only through Brown Dog and the inability to bring in your own alcohol or food. Booking procedures are the same as the Tower Rooms. Community Room Policies and Procedures may be found here.