Bike Share Program update
Zagster has announced it will no longer offer service in the City of Blue Ash. In a letter to City Administration, the bike-share company said the move was necessary due to COVID-19’s impact on its business. Read more.
The City of Blue Ash bike share program provides residents and visitors with a convenient, affordable and healthy way to get around town! The bike share program is operated by Zagster, Inc. Riders must be at least 18 years old.
For as little as $1, riders can hop on one of 50 bikes located across eight stations in Summit Park, downtown Blue Ash and in several employment centers:
- Summit Park I Station (located between the parking lot and Senate’s patio)
- Summit Park II Station (located at the parking lot in front of Senate)
- Landings Station (located along Reed Hartman Highway, just south of the Landings entrance)
- Lake Forest Station (located along Reed Hartman Highway, just south of Lake Forest Drive)
- Downtown Blue Ash Station (located at the Cooper Road entrance to the Veterans Memorial)
- Ethicon Station (located along Reed Hartman Highway between the two Ethicon buildings)
- Blue Ash Recreation Center Station (located at the Cooper Road entrance of the Rec Center)
- Creek Road Station (located at the NE corner of Creek and Reed Hartman Highway in front of the Extended Stay America)
The City of Blue Ash offers more than 35 miles of connected pathways for walking and biking (see the City’s connectivity map and station locations here). Riders can download the free Zagster mobile app to view stations, unlock bikes and pay for a ride. While rides must begin and end at a station, the built-in lock on every Zagster bike allows for “stop overs” giving users the freedom to ride as long as they want, wherever they want. Riders can pay per ride, or choose to pay for an annual or student membership.
The bike share program is sponsored by Landings Park, Vandercar, Al. Neyer, West Lake Center/Lake Forest Place and the City of Blue Ash. More information about the program is found at http://bike.zagster.com/blueashoh/.