The Blue Ash Recreation Tennis facility has eight asphalt outdoor courts that are open year-round and are fully lighted. Our tennis programs have something to offer for all ages and skill levels. We have a great tradition of tennis, and we are proud to have a dedicated staff for both adult and youth programs. We are members of the United States Tennis League. Our men's team, comprised of two levels, participates in the Queen City League and our women's team, comprised of four levels, participates in the Northeast Tennis League.
The courts are staffed and reservations are accepted from June 7th through August 9th. Members can make reservations to play on a weekly basis by calling the Tennis Office at 513-745-8592. To learn more about how to purchase a Membership, click here .
Our programs are open to the public; however, we do take recreation center members and resident registration on a priority level. Come in to sign up! We offer a variety of camps, clinics, leagues, tournaments, private lessons, and socials for our participants. Call our Welcome Desk to learn more about the programs 513-745-8550.
Program sign up dates:
Residents: Coming Soon!
Business Members: Coming Soon!
Open registration (non -affiliated): Coming Soon!
|Youth Camp Session 1||7-10 years old||June 7th||M,T,W||8-9:30am|
|Youth Camp Session 1||11 years old & up||June 7th||M,T,W||9:30-11am|
|Youth Clinic Session 1||7 & up||June 8th||Tues||6-7pm|
|USTA Quick Start Session 1||5-6 years old||June 7th||Mon||11-12pm|
|Jr Inter/Intraclub||10-16 years old||June 7th||Mon||3-4:30pm|
|Youth Camp Session 2||7-10 years old||July 5th||M,T,W||8-9:30am|
|Youth Camp Session 2||11 years old & up||July 5th||M,T,W||9:30-11am|
|Youth Clinic Session 2||7 & up||July 6th||Tues||6-7pm|
|USTA Quick Start Session 2||5-6 years old||July 5th||Mon||11-12pm|
|Adult Clinic Session 1||Adults||June 8th||Thurs||7-8pm|
|Adult Clinic Session 2||Adults||July 6th||Thurs||7-8pm|
|Women's inter-Club League||3.0-4.5||May 10th||Mon||9-10:30am|
|Women's inter-Club League||3.0-4.5||May 11th||Tue||9-10:30am|
|Women's inter-Club League||4.0-4.5||May 12th||Wed||9:30-11am|
|Women's inter-Club League||4.5-5.0||May 12th||Wed||8-9:30am|
Ran by Tony Fanning, register
and pay Tony Fanning
|Adults||May 29th||W & Sat||W-7-8:30pm
All program participants must have a waiver on file upon registration. Click here to download a copy of our waiver.
- Camps- Participants will enjoy the sport through instruction and games. Fee: $65 per session
- Clinics- All youth group lessons will meet for one hour, one day a week for 4 weeks. Fee: $35 per session
- USTA Quick Start- New and exciting format for beginners 5 - 6 yrs old. Students will focus on fun and development of motor skills for success in their future tennis game.Fee: $35 per session
- Jr. Interclub League- This league is for the competitive player ages 10 - 16 years. Players will be chosen to play based on practice participation and ability. Fee: $40, includes coached practice and matches
- Clinics- All adult group lessons will meet one hour, one day a week for 4 weeks. Fee: $35
- Women's Interclub League-Be a part of the Northeastern Tennis League! Practices begin the week of May 12th. Matches are both home and away and are played on Fridays from 9:00-11:00AM.Fee: $70, includes one practice weekly.
Men's Practice -
- Men's Practice -A high-energy practice with skills development toimprove your game in all areas. Fee: $15. Ran by Tony Fanning, register and pay with Tony Fanning