Tennis and Pickleball
Indoor Pickleball is now available at the Blue Ash Recreation Center! Indoor Pickleball is available to all recreation members and their guests (guest fees and policies apply) and will run through May 27, 2022.
Program Days and Times
Monday, Wednesday and Friday*
Location: Blue Gym
Time: 1-4 PM
Reservations Required to Play
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Location: Blue Gym
Time: 1-4 PM
Reservations are open and available in two-week periods. Participants making the reservation can book up to two hours per day (i.e. a participant can book two courts for one hour or one court for two hours).
How to Get Started and Make a Court Reservation
To make a court reservation, first you will need an online account. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to get an online account.
Already have an online account? Click here to login and make a reservation.
We encourage everyone to bring their own Pickleball equipment. We have a limited supply available to rent at the Welcome Desk. To rent equipment, a license or membership ID/key tag is required.
BLUE ASH TENNIS - "Committed to promoting and teaching the life-long sport of tennis"
The Blue Ash Recreation Tennis facility has eight asphalt outdoor courts that are open year-round and are fully lighted. Our tennis programs have something to offer for all ages and skill levels. We have a great tradition of tennis, and we are proud to have a dedicated staff for both adult and youth programs. We are members of the United States Tennis League. Our men's
team, comprised of two levels, participates in the Queen City League and our women's team, comprised of four levels, participates in the Northeast Tennis League.
Reservations are accepted from June 1st through August 12th. Members can make reservations to play by reserving courts online. To learn more about how to create an online account in order to reserve courts, click here . Outside of reservations courts are first come first serve unless used for other city purposes.
Our programs are open to the public; however, we do take recreation center members and resident registration on a priority level. Come in to sign up! We offer a variety of camps, clinics, leagues, tournaments, private lessons, and socials for our participants. Call our Welcome Desk to learn more about the programs 513-745-8550.
Residents: Monday, May 2nd, 9AM
Business Members: Tuesday, May 3rd, 9AM
Open Registration: Wednesday, May 4th, 9AM
How to Register
Registration options include in-person at the Blue Ash Recreation Center, over the phone (513-745-8550), and online. We recommend online registration as it will minimize your wait time. Online registration requires the creation of an online account. It can take up to two business days to receive account approval.
|Youth Camp Session 1||7-10 years old||June 6||M,T,W||8-9:30am|
|Youth Camp Session 1||11 years old & up||June 6||M,T,W||9:30-11am|
|Youth Clinic Session 1||7-10 years old||June 7||Tues||5-6pm|
|Youth Clinic Session 1||11 years old & up||June 7||Tues||6-7pm|
|USTA Quick Start Session 1||5-6 years old||June 6||Mon||11-12pm|
|Jr Inter/Intraclub||10-17 years old||June 6||Mon||12-1:30pm|
|Youth Camp Session 2||7-10 years old||July 11||M,T,W||8-9:30am|
|Youth Camp Session 2||11 years old & up||July 11||M,T,W||9:30-11am|
|Youth Clinic Session 2||7-10 years old||July 12||Tues||5-6pm|
|Youth Clinic Session 2||11 years old & up||July 12||Tues||6-7pm|
|USTA Quick Start Session 2||5-6 years old||July 11||Mon||11-12pm|
|Adult Clinic Session 1||Adults||June 7||Tues||7-8pm|
|Adult Clinic Session 2||Adults||July 5||Tues||7-8pm|
|Women's inter-Club League||3.0-4.5||May 16||Mon||9-10:30am|
|Women's inter-Club League||3.0-4.5||May 17||Tue||9-10:30am|
|Women's inter-Club League||4.0-4.5||May 18||Wed||9:30-11am|
|Women's inter-Club League||4.5-5.0||May 18||Wed||8-9:30am|
Run by Tony Fanning - registration and payment done through Tony Fanning
All program participants must have a waiver on file upon registration. Click here to download a copy of our waiver.
- Camps- Participants will enjoy the sport through instruction and games. Fee: $65 per session
- Clinics- All youth group lessons will meet for one hour, one day a week for 4 weeks. Fee: $35 per session
- USTA Quick Start- New and exciting format for beginners 5 - 6 yrs old. Students will focus on fun and development of motor skills for success in their future tennis game. Fee: $35 per session
- Jr. Interclub League- This league is for the competitive player ages 10 - 17 years. Players will be chosen to play based on practice participation and ability. Fee: $40, includes coached practice and matches
- Clinics- All adult group lessons will meet one hour, one day a week for 4 weeks. Fee: $35
- Women's Interclub League-Be a part of the Northeastern Tennis League! Practices begin the week of May 16th. Matches are both home and away and are played on Fridays from 9:00-11:00AM. Fee: $70, includes one practice weekly.
- Men's Practice -A high-energy practice with skills development to improve your game in all areas. Fee: $15. Ran by Tony Fanning, register and pay with Tony Fanning.