Fitness Classes and Reservations
- Click here to view the most up to date fitness schedule. Please note that this will be a limited schedule in an attempt to share time between all of our classes and programs.
- Our fitness classes are now a part of your membership, so we highly recommend reserving your spot ahead of time.
- In order to make a reservation, members must be given a password. To receive a log-in password, please call (513-745-8550) or visit our Welcome Desk.
- Once you have logged in, find the class you want (either in calendar or list view), select the class and choose “Reserve My Spot in Class!”.
- Reservations may be made 6 days in advance for members.
- If a class is full you may sign up to be put on a wait list. An email will be sent to all members on the wait list if a spot in the class opens up. That spot may be reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- Please note that every member taking classes will need to have their own account and make their own reservation, even those in the same family.
- Cancellation Policy
- Classes may be cancelled up to 2 hours before class time with no penalty.
- Classes cancelled within 2 hours or no-shows risk losing their reservation privileges. Two no-shows within 30 days will result in a loss of online booking privileges for 14 days.
- To cancel your reservation, view the class you signed up for and select “cancel reservation”.
- Classes will be held in the Red Gym to allow for proper social distancing. There are 39 squares taped out on the floor that are 12ft by 12ft in size. Sanitizer will be provided and members will be asked to clean and sanitize their equipment after use.
- When arriving to participate in a group fitness class please check in to the facility via your membership card first. Sign in and pay for any guests at the Welcome Desk and then head to your class. You will also be asked to mark that you have arrived to take the class even if you have made a reservation. This enables us to track attendance and be sure there are no “no shows”.
- Guests are allowed to participate in classes under the following parameters:
- Members may register their guests within 24 hours of the class time and may do so by contacting the Welcome Desk at 513-745-8550.
- Guests will sign in under the member’s name and the member will be responsible for any guest late cancellations or no-shows.
- All facility guest policies apply.
Please feel free to contact Andrew Falk via email at email@example.com
with any specific questions regarding any of our fitness classes, personal training or fitness center spaces.