Blue Ash Recreation Center Group Fitness Class Substitute Instructor
The City of Blue Ash Recreation Department is seeking Group Fitness Substitute Instructors. This position will be responsible for leading and teaching group fitness classes for instructors when they are unable to teach. This position will have the opportunity to lead multiple group fitness classes that range in variety and levels at the Blue Ash Recreation Center. This is an independent contractor position.
Salary: $40.00 per group fitness class. Must be able to work flexible hours.
Examples of Duties
- Responsible for planning and teaching fitness classes.
- Greets patrons in a professional manner and provide supervision and instruction during fitness classes.
- Instructor will actively seek and cover available classes based on needs of the Recreation Center.
- Monitors and logs class attendance for Fitness Supervisor
- Maintains studio equipment and cleanliness
- Reviews communication from Fitness Supervisor
- Must possess CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Must possess a nationally recognized group fitness instructor and/or personal training certification.
- Must possess or willing to obtain liability insurance.
- Positive customer service skills; frequently converses and interacts with patrons.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift heavy weights.
- Must be able to work a varied shift that includes daytime hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Work environment is primarily indoors
Questions about the position? Contact the Fitness Center Supervisor, Trena Perrine, at 513-745-8435 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in applying, complete the form below.