What's going on this weekend in Blue Ash?
Clear your schedule; there are several great events taking place Friday, Aug 10 – Sunday, Aug 12 in Blue Ash! All events are family-friendly and free!
Friday, Aug. 10th
- Kick off the weekend with live music at the Mio’s 2018 Summer Concert Series! Join us for great music from The Remains from 8-11PM at Blue Ash Towne Square.
Saturday, Aug. 11:
- The 2nd Annual Hazelwood History Walk-A-Thon will begin at 9AM Saturday, August 11th at the Hazelwood Community Center, located at 11090 Oak Avenue in Blue Ash. The walk-a-thon aims to share the community’s unique history while also supporting a community justice scholarship at University of Cincinnati Blue Ash. The registration fee for adults is $10 in advance or $15 the day of the walk-a-thon. Students can pay $5 in advance or $10 the day of the event.
- Also at the Hazelwood Community Center, the City of Blue Ash and the Untouchables Classic Car Show is from 10AM-4PM. The car show is free to attend, and will also offer live music and free food.
- Head over to Summit Park Saturday evening for Outdoor Movie Night! Bring your chair and/or blanket and enjoy “Angels in the Outfield,” starting at dusk.
Sunday, Aug 12:
- Wake up on Sunday and start your week right with Yoga at 9AM, hosted by Body Alive on Summit Park’s great lawn! This class is great for all ages and skill level. This is free and open ot the public.
- After you’re stretched out from Yoga, head up to the canopy for Zumba with Lori at 10AM! She will get you moving, sweating and having a blast!
You can learn more about events and view the calendar at BlueAshEvents.com.