Working in Blue Ash
The City of Blue Ash is located just 20 miles north of Downtown Cincinnati, Blue Ash offers a unique blend of small town charm, top-rated amenities, major employers, and big city access that makes it the perfect place to raise your family, advance your career, have fun, and enjoy the good life.
- Over 18 miles of sidewalks on major roads
- Long list of restaurants, free summer concerts, annual festivals that attract more than 300,000 people
- A beautiful Recreation Center with top of the line equipment, classes, and personal trainers along with an Olympic size pool
- Blue Ash Golf Course, rated as one of the top 75 municipal courses in the country
- Cooper Creek Event Center at the golf course is the ideal place to hold weddings, corporate or social events
- Many parks along with the newest, Summit Park, spanning 130-acres with a pavilion, restaurants, observation tower, ice skating rink, and many other recreational activities
- Excellent education system – Sycamore Community Schools ranked as one of the top in the state of Ohio, Ursuline Academy, University of Cincinnati Blue Ash College, and many other satellite colleges
- Great career opportunities with more than 2,300 of the most successful companies in the region and around the globe
- Convenient access within a 20-minute drive to cultural, entertainment and sporting venues including the Reds and Bengals games
Population: 55,000 day time; 12,000 night time
For more information on the City of Blue Ash and the amenities, visit BlueAsh.com.